Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Modal Popup Extender and Iframe

Hi @dotnet.itags.org.all, misters

I would like to show a ModalPopupExtender in my page. I have an iframe in the page that shows an PDF file.

The trouble for me, when ModalPopup is shown the iframe appears above it and I cannot see contents of Modal Popup (only dropdownlist appears above)

Thanks in advance for any help. I have lastest version of Ajax Toolkit.

Greetings

I dont Quite have the same problem but it does involve the modal popup extender and i have an IFrame. I would like to display te modal popup in the parent of the IFrame. In other words when clicking on the link in the IFrame the popup should cover the whole screen not just the Iframe. I would also then need to select a value from the popup and pass it back to the Iframe. Is this possible anyone, its killing me. While im at another problem im having is that i have the ajax slider control inside a scrolling DIV but when that DIV is scrolled the ajax slider moves with the scroll instead of just staying wher it belongs. Help me please


I have exactly the same problem, the PDF object is covering my ModalPopup, I tried setting the modalpopu z-index higher than the iframe, but that didn't work, have anyone a working solution?Thanks!WL

No comments:

Post a Comment