Saturday, March 24, 2012

Modal Popup using ModalBox

I have been trying to use the ModalBox ( found at this link --http://wildbit.com/demos/modalbox/).. in my Web Application.but I am having an issue with it .. I am successful at showing the ModalBox except that it is not able to shield the original contents.. the way its supposed to … It comes up along side the current page content … I am wondering what could be possible cause of it .. When I use "position absolute " for the original contents it comes up behind the page content … Here's my scenario: I have a ASP.NET Wizard Control and I have an UpdatePanel around the Wizard Control to make it AJAX-enabled.The aspx containing the Wizard Control has a Master Page. When I go from one step to the next in the Wizard, I am trying to have an intermediate pop-up screen showing currently loading status .. That's where I am using the ModalBox … using which I hope to disable the current contents behind the ModalBox and simultaneously display the "Loading Status" I invoke the "Modal.show()" on a button click event .. The same event also initiates an AJAX request to the server ..I invoke the "Modal.hide()" when the AJAX request returns … in the pageLoading event handler Will greatly appreciate any input ...

Thanks.

Tushar

Hi,

I'm using the modalPopup of AJAXTollKit, and haven't this strange problem, please try it.

Can you show me some of related code if you have more question?

No comments:

Post a Comment