Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Modal Popup Extender and validation

Hi All,

I have a page utilising the ModalPopupExtender and was hoping that someone could give me some guidance as to how I can get, if it is possible, the client side validation to fire before the ModalExtender does?

I.e. I would like the Modal Popup to only display if validation passes.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated

Pete

Is there a way to set the event firing order or a dependecy for an ajax event event? e.g. before you do B you must successfully do A first.

Surely the validation rules must be honoured?


I just answered a very similar question:http://forums.asp.net/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1505722

Hi

The above link no longer works - any chance of reposting the solution to this please?

Thanks

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment