Monday, March 26, 2012

Modal Popup Help

I am able to wire up an AJAX ModalPopup and everything works fine. However, what I want to do is execute the following from the Code Behind to bind data to a formview

protectedvoid DisplayDetailView(object sender,CommandEventArgse)

{

DataTable dataTable =CarManager.FindCarByUniqueID(e.CommandArgument.ToString());

DetailFormView.DataSource = dataTable;

DetailFormView.DataBind();

}

How do I do this. I tried using OnLoad, OnPreRender in both the link button and the ModalPopup Extender, which works when the page loads, but thats not what I need. I tried it using OnClientClick, OnCommand, OnClick on the link button being extended by the ModalPopupExtender, but it never hits the coad behind.

Please Help!!!!

Hi mister, any solution about it ?

thanks.


-see before


Seehttp://forums.asp.net/t/1099946.aspx. there is a solution there.

Dean

No comments:

Post a Comment