Saturday, March 24, 2012

Modal popup TargetControlID set to a control from within a DataGrid?

Can someone please tell me how to set the ModalPopupExtender TargetControlID property to an ImageButton control that is part of a template column of a DataGrid? The designer doesn't allow me to set it to the required control, and when I set it in the .aspx source I get a run-time error.

Thanks...

Hi,

Would you please post some code,so I can reproduce the problem and resolve it more quickly?

Thanks


A bit too much code to post. I have an ImageButton inside an DataGrid template column. The DataGrid is in a table. Outside the table I have a Panel and ModalPopupExtender, but I can't set it's TargetControlID to the ImageButton. I can set it to other ImageButtons in the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment