Monday, March 26, 2012

Modal Popup not posting TextBox fields

I have a strange situation in which I am using a Model Popup Control with an embedded GridView containg TextBox controls in a column. I can DataBind the GridView in the codebehind and the TextBox controls are properly populated. However, when the pack posts back, the TextBox Controls always have an empty string for the Text property? This also occurs if I replace the GridView with a Repeater or any other list control.

Other controls, like labels, have there Text property available.

craig

You might want to look at this post:

http://forums.asp.net/thread/1328079.aspx

Look at the second page, at the last post with the JavaScript.

They have done some nice work with the modal regarding this issue I think.

There was also a workaround using the SubmitButtonBehavor = false;

Dont know if this will help you, but I thought I would give it a shot

Good luck

-Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment