Monday, March 26, 2012

Modal Popup Locks Up After Codeplex Upgrade

My modal popup quit working after I updated the Atlas Control Toolkit to60731 Production - 7/31/2006. Yes I'm at the latest version of Atlas also. My modal popup worked before, with the exception of the drowdownlist still being active and not grayed out. I was hoping that the newer version would fix this. Now when I click on the image control the dropdownlist controls disappear and thats it. Any help would be great....

Hi James,

In the latest update to the Toolkit the ModalPopup was extended to hide elements like<select> when it was displayed so they would not show through the transparent overlay (due to a bug in IE). It's supposed to be shown again as soon as the modal popup is completed. If that's not happening for you, could you provide more details about your situation?

Thanks,
Ted

I figured it out. My panel was inside a div tag. I was using this div tag to hide the panel like this<divstyle="display: none">. I Removed the div tag and added the style to the panel like this <asp:PanelID="PanelDate"runat="server"CssClass="modalPopup"style="display:none">. I do not know if this is a new but because it use to work the other way. Any how thanks for replying back.

No comments:

Post a Comment