Saturday, March 24, 2012

Modal Popup, Gridview and Updatepanel.

Here is I have.

A Page that has a button (button1), textbox (textbox1), and a modalpopup. The modalpopup extends a panel that has a usercontrol inside it.

Inside the Usercontrol I have some textbox's and a button (button2). And I also have an updatepanel with a gridview inside.
The update panel has a trigger referencing the button (button2). The gridview has a column with a button (selectbutton) inside. I also handle the rowcommand of the gridview to update textbox1 on the page.

When I click button1 the popup shows fine. Then I enter some stuff inside the textbox's for the usercontrol, and then click button2. The gridview updates as expected.

When I click on the button (selectbutton) inside the gridview I set textbox1 on the page to a value from the selectbutton's row and call the hide method of the modalpopup extender...but textbox1 does not update, and the modalpopup does not close.


Any ideas???



Please try your scenario with the recently available61106 release of the Toolkit (and ASP.NET AJAX Beta 2). If the problem persists, then please reply with acomplete, self-contained sample page that demonstrates the problem so that we can investigate the specific behavior you're seeing. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment