Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ModalPopup - More than one Cancel Contol?

Hey everyone.

I am using the modal popup extensivly in our new project.

I am wondering if there is a way to have more than one control for the cancel button to close the modal popup.

The main place i am finding this useful, is when I would like to put a OK and Cancel button on the bottom, right next to eachother, like presented in the demo and a close image/button in the top right of the modal, to act like a real popup.

I am unware of a current solution for this if there is one.

Thanks

-Shane

yes, it's possible, but only programmatically. here's an example

button1.attributes.add("onclick", "$object('YourModalPopupPropertiesID')._onCancel();event.returnValue = false;")


I'm not for sure if that will work in the current 60626 solution, but I know it works in the version of code I posted here:http://forums.asp.net/thread/1328079.aspx


Hey Adam,

This seems to work :P

I have to specifiy an ID for the properties, but other than that, its good to go!

Thanks for your help!

-Shane

No comments:

Post a Comment