Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ModalPopUp & ValidatorCalloutExtender Issue

I have required fields that are contained within the ModalPopUp, the problem arises when I submit the form the validation popup appears behind the modal form.

Has anyone encountered this before and if so have they come up with a solution?

Help would be appreciated on this!!

This is a valid scenario and we have seen issues where it would be reasonable to not have the modal popup to have the highest z-index. If you could open an issue to track this that would be great:http://www.codeplex.com/AtlasControlToolkit/WorkItem/Create.aspx. We will investigate possible solutions to make your scenario and other similar scenarios regarding the modal popup z-index.

I am having the same issue.

Any help would be appreciated.


I'm having the same issue. I have a required validator in modal popup, but OK button on the ModalPopup control ignores that required validator.


asp.net_programmer:

I'm having the same issue. I have a required validator in modal popup, but OK button on the ModalPopup control ignores that required validator.

I opened anissue for this on Codeplex, hopefully someone can give us an answer for this soon. If not updated ModalPopup control, then some kind of workaround would be helpfull. Thanks.


Any update on this issue?

Thanks in Advance.


Well I don't know if this adds to this discussion or not. I can not no matter what get it to center. I have no idea why it will not but all I see is the lower left corner and cancel button of my popup in the upper right corner. So I figured I would specify the X and Y properties to possition it. So I specified X=250 and y=250 and this was the only change the modal was visible now but in possition maybe 50,50 however now it was not active and greyed out with the background. Remove the X and the Y and it goes back so I can only see the cancel button but it is active again.

Selam Aleyk,

If location of the validatorcalloutextender control is in modal popup panel, it is working ok.

Oznur

No comments:

Post a Comment