Saturday, March 24, 2012

ModalPanelExtention missing in Toolbox

Hallo,

I would like to build an applikation with the modalPanalExtention like in the asp.net Tutorial Video.

I installed all the files from ajax.asp.net (rc, controlToolkit) and I added the framework components to my VS2005, but the ModalPanelExtention is still missing.

Can somebody tell me from witch DLL do I have to implement this Extention to my Toolbox an where do I find it?

Regards from Germany (Cologne)

there is only one file you need to apply on your Toolbox which is AjaxControlToolkit.dll

In my article, i also mention how to apply AjaxControlToolkit.dll to Toolbox

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/MIB426/IntroductionAJAXCollapsiblePanel01032007132314PM/IntroductionAJAXCollapsiblePanel.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment