Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ModalPopup + Flash + Firefox = problem?

Hey

I'm trying to include a flash object in my ModalPopup panel but when it the ModalPopup pops up, the flash object can't be accessed using FireFox (2.0.0.2).. Now.. to be clear, the flash object does show however I can't really click on the object... What's strange about this is that I can click on certain parts of the object but not others..

Originally I thought it was an issue relating to z-index so I set the <object> tag to have a z-index of 1000000 (you know.. some thing ridiculous), hoping that it would put the object to the top thus letting me click it.. Sad to say, no luck there.

I've tried this scenario on IE7 and it works perfectly..

Any ideas of fixes??

Thanks in advance!

Hey, I've just upgraded to the new release of the toolkit ie Version 1.0.10301.0 and I still am having the same problem..

Help? Anyone on the Ajax team maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment